Our Price: $35.99
Fun and Comfy Themes for Kids Slippers
Ten Tips for Buying Kids Slippers
2. After school or day care, kicking off shoes in exchange for slippers is a great way for kids to get comfortable and to mark the transition to home.
3. If you're frugal when it comes to setting the thermostat, slippers are a must for keeping young feet warm during colder months.
4. Slippers aren't just for cold little toes in the winter. If you have hard-surface flooring in your kitchen, living room, kids rooms, or bath, slippers will make those small feet more comfortable year-round.
5. Kids animal slippers are an easy way to have fun around the house. They'll keep feet warm, and possibly spark some imaginative play.
6. Some of the options in our plush slippers selection might look a little over the top, but that's all part of the fun. They're a kid favorite!
7. Baby slippers and bootie slippers can be worn daily, around the house and about town. These small slippers keep little toes warm and make a great gift for new babies and parents.
8. Slipper sizes can vary by brand, so be sure to look for any specific size information on the product pages as you shop.
9. Hard-sole slippers and indoor/outdoor slippers are designed for light outdoor use. They may not be ideal for hikes or backyard sports, but they're perfect for lounging outdoors or for running errands.
10. Some of the most popular slipper brands offer kids slippers. Our selection includes trusted names like Minnetonka, Acorn, Old Friend, and Reliable of Milwaukee among others.