Sale Price: $49.98
Incredible Comfort, Versatile Styles
Good, Better, Best: Find a Perfect Fit
Types and Tips for Slippers for Women
1. Get ready for your massage with special thong or wrap slippers. Daniel Green terry cloth slippers are designed for this very purpose and provide relaxation for your feet. A matching "his and her" set is the perfect way to get in the mood for a romantic weekend spa getaway.
2. It's important to have the right size of womens slippers to maximize your comfort and warmth. Your shoe size will help you determine the size you need, even though this kind of comfortable, casual footwear will fit more loosely. When buying as a gift, womens slipper socks may be a handy option if you are unsure of the recipient's shoe size.
3. Classic bootie slippers are the best way to keep your feet warm this winter. Available in many materials, such as fleece, sheepskin, or chenille, booties come in hard or soft soles depending on your needs. Look for womens Acorn booties with a cuff around the ankles for extra warmth.
4. Tap into your girlhood dreams with a pair of ballet-style slippers. These lightweight satin slippers have leather soles and can be dressed up with beads or sequins for a glamorous look. Dressy yet comfortable, this adorable footwear can be worn inside or out and will have you feeling like a princess again.
5. Cover the toes but not the heel with comfortable mules or open-back footwear. Easy to take on and off. these convenient classics are available in cotton, terry, sheepskin, satin, or polyester, as well as a wide variety of colors and patterns. No matter what your style, there is a pair of mules that is perfect for you.
6. Sexy high heel mules will bring out your romantic and feminine side. Fun and alluring, these stylish mules often feature a puff of feathers for a glamorous look.
7. Designed to pamper aching feet, therapeutic slippers proactively promote foot health and prevent foot pain. They are the perfect solution for increasing comfort for those suffering from a variety of conditions, like edema, diabetes, or post-operative recovery. This specially made footwear improve blood flow, absorb shock, and are lightweight.
8. Be a kid again with fun novelty slippers. It's easy to find a pair featuring your favorite animal or cartoon character in a soft, oversized pattern. Whether you lean towards a flamboyant style or understated whimsy, these slippers let you express your joyful nature.
9. Your feet will stay warm but will never be too hot with a pair of sheepskins. Whether genuine or faux, this material is naturally thermostatic and will keep your feet at a constant body temperature. Old Friend sheepskin will mold to the shape of your feet over time to deliver superior warmth and comfort.
10. The use of womens slippers is governed by a variety of social customs in the Far East. In Asia, for example, it is customary for people to remove street shoes before entering a home, and hosts often provide slippers for their guests.